Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Into Production Mode

You will have to forgive please the lack of makeup, comfortable pajamas and Photo Booth pics. I promise a legit post soon. I have just been very busy with good things...When I get a chance I will let you in on them. For now, this is what I have been doing the past couple of days:


producing more and more assorted 'feather headbands'



making some more bird brooches since the first one sold in a day :)


There is a variety of feather headbands and bow-related head wear available in my etsy shop. I will also be adding more of the eco friendly bird brooches as I get them made. 

I would love to hear any thoughts on the aforementioned items or any other suggestions that you might have for fun animal brooches or other accessories. Thanks so much, and have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment