Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Feels Like Forever

Hello again, friends! I am finally back and settled in from our week long trip to Missouri. We drove down to Branson and stayed with my grandparents. You wouldn't even know that they were 75 and 77. We played so many card games and went around town. It was amazing to be able to escape as a family and have some much needed down time. It went by so fast, but it was nice to come back home.

I have been busying myself with fulfilling promises. I had put out a call to some very crafty and talented friends. Since we are all sort of strapped for cash, I thought it might be fun to barter goods. My friend Caitlin of Saddle Stitch Studio - http://blog.saddlestitchstudio.com/ has some custom recipe cards in the works for me. Rachel Leigh of spotted fawn - http://www.rachelleighgropper.com/spottedfawn.html offered to make me an übercute crocheted necklace. Needless to say, I am thrilled for our trade and have created a headband for each of the ladies.


each lady gave me a few choice colors, and these are the results.

I am super pumped to receive my goods and will definitely post them when they arrive! In the mean time, if any other creatives out there want to do a similar swap just let me know. You can message me on  Facebook or dm me on twitter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment