Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Few New Creations

I have been trying to make some new items this week to bring to Blowing Kisses. Today I was able to come up with a few one-of-a-kind cards. I also decided to take a template I made a while back and create some cute, little framed silhouettes.

This first card below contains a found slide. The envelope is embellished with an original Polaroid strip on the back of the flap. (The inside is left blank for personalization).



Here is an example of one of the framed silhouettes:


I traced the bear onto a piece of 'leathery' paper. Then I mounted it on scrap piece of decorative paper. It is simple and graphic, and I think these will make a fun statement in any room.

Please be sure to read more about the Blowing Kisses event:

http://kissyourcity.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment