Thursday, March 18, 2010

Invites for the Kiddies

I have been trying to think of some more things to put in my etsy shop that could be customized for people's needs. What I came up with for now is party invitations for little kids. I made Dexter's this past summer and really liked them. They also got a good response from the recipients. Rather than have the typical teddy bear, pirate or licensed cartoon character, I decided to go with a cute narwhal - the unicorn of the sea.

Since the file is a digital illustration, it is easy enough to change the information content and personalize it for anyone. So hopefully you enjoy the happy little narwhal and my newest creation - the ice cream themed invitations.

:)





As always, both these sets of invitations and all of my other creations can be located online at:

No comments:

Post a Comment