Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fresh Felted Feathery Headbands

Hello all! I have been hard at work trying to make some new spring creations for my etsy shop. I'm still in my felt obsession, but I wanted to branch out and make something new with my current 'it' fabric. I have come up with 'feather headbands.' While they are not made from real feathers, the miniature hand-cut versions hold up pretty well. They are thoughtfully layered and assembled one-at-a-time ensuring the best craftsmanship possible.

They are a great canvas for experimenting with color combinations. They also look great dressed up with a dress or blazer OR dressed down with a pair of skinny jeans and some cute seasonal flats. Another awesome perk is that they are totally customizable - you can pick your own color combo and just request a special one!

But enough blabbering. Here are the 3 I have made so far. 2 are for sale in my shop, and 1 is mine all mine. Muahaha! (but as with anything else, there are many more to come)...


mine, for keeps!



neutrals, (for sale in my shop)



spring brights, (for sale in my shop)


I have been assured by a good friend that these are underpriced, but I was going for a reasonable and of course sellable price. Sooooo if you are a style-conscious recessionista - you're welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment