Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sundaze

Well, yesterday was a most wonderful day. I got to be with my two favorite valentines. Phil had the whole day off work, AND it was Dex's half birthday! I cannot believe my little man is 6 months old already. SO insane. We started off the morning but giving him rice cereal for the first time. It's mixed with his formula, so it's still pretty much liquid. Man was it messy!! More on his bib, outfit, chair and Phil then in his mouth. Hopefully he'll get the hang of it pretty soon. We also went grocery shopping early on and then spent the rest of the day just doing housework and relaxing. It was really nice having all that qt together. For dinner we had "lovers" steaks with blueberry salads and pasta. Yum!

Today we woke up and immediately played Animal Crossing for too much time. (We are still incredibly obsessed with it). My house is fat, and I'm just trying to pay off my last mortgage to get a flag! Phil left for work and I decided to do some cleaning. I didn't really want to, but I figured it was a good idea. Anyhow, I super cleaned and rearranged the dining room and living room. Dex has been passed out for about the last 2 hours. He must be having a growth spurt, because his naps have been sooooo long lately.

We both have the day off tomorrow and Tuesday again. :) Of course, everyday is a day off for the unemployed. ::sigh:: I'm pumped for sewing class tomorrow night. It's small this time around, so maybe I'll even finish my new skirt tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Valentine's Day the family had. I swear the next time I see Dex he's going to be 4' tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's eating cereal now!!! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete