Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rainy Day in

So it's pouring outside and the kids and I are stuck in for now. I took Paisley for a walk earlier, and we both got drenched. Dex is halfway through his first full week of cereal. Next week we'll bump it up to two servings and then on to veggies!! It's really great, because just after a few days he's doing great with a spoon. Granted he still has a beard of food, it's just fun to mix it up a little bit.

The job front still looks bleak for now. I did go on an interview this past Tuesday. I ended up conducting it and asking all of the questions. It wasn't bad, but it didn't feel like a good fit. Everyday consists of hours of online searches mixed with writing a business plan on the side. I'm still just remaining hopeful.

I hope nicer weather is on its way. I miss long stroller walks outside with Dex and Paisley. I love winter. I'm a winter baby, but I honestly cannot wait for spring to come. I feel it's long overdue this year. Dex has gotten so smart and so observational of everything around him. I am pumped to have him be outside and notice birds and squirrels and everything nature has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Dex to notice squirrels either! Then we will have so much to talk about!

    ReplyDelete