Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Warm Welcome

Hello, friends. I just wanted to welcome you to my new blog and say thanks in advance for stopping by. I figured this would be a good way to keep in touch with people and meet some new people. I also plan to post and share recipes and preview new designs here as well.

Life has been pretty good lately. Dexter is more amazing everyday. Phil and I are really in the new parent groove. Dex is more and more alert these days and sometimes has uncontrollable giggle fits. It's the best! I can't wait until the weather warms up a bit and we can take him outside and just show him everything.

Outside of family life I've got a few projects going on. I am working on custom wedding invitations for a couple and forever coming up with new card designs and other handmades. I was also fortunate enough to get published in 1,000 Handmade Greeting Cards from Rockport. There are so many great people in there, including the likes of artschoolgirl, Amy Rowan. So it was a really big shock and honor to be involved with that.

Well, that's all for now. Pictures, recommendations, likes and reviews to come! Thanks again for taking time out of your busy day to read this. Feel free to share. 
:)

2 comments:

  1. Totally love the title you chose for your blog. Can't wait to keep up with your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee! I love that you started a blog! Also, Confection Connection was a sweet place (I really didn't mean for the terrible pun). I love that their logo looks like a tiny poop! HA!

    ReplyDelete