Friday, March 1, 2013

I Suck At This

So it has literally been almost 2 years since I last posted anything on here. Part of me really wants to design and create a legit, aesthetically pleasing non-canned blog. Another part of me feels like I will fail at keeping it up regularly. Yet another part of me feels like no one will about the things I post. It usually ends up being a random potpourri of crafts, recipes, rants, reviews, inspiration etc...I have a serial mentality and can never stick to one subject.

That being said, I really want to give it a go again. What are some of your favorite blogs? Hosting sites? I am super computer illiterate when it comes to any kind of coding - pretty much anything other than design software. Do you have any tips on dedication/commitment to blogging? I'd love to hear about 'em.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment